LEDtronics, has announced a new addition to their intermediate based LED bulbs, ideal for automotive and machine status indicators. The new LED’s are available in multiple base selections and are the ideal replacement for old technology incandescents you may currently be using for your facilities’ machinery. With a power usage of only 1.2W (at 10 Vdc) to 1.6W (at 30 Vdc), they also provide up to 90 percent energy reduction over those old-technology bulbs, in addition to the much longer lifespan of up to 100,000 hours.
The new LED design allows for quick installation and is ideal for enclosed fixtures and tight spaces. It is a perfect fit for machine status indicator bulbs, accent and decorative lighting, industrial panels, automotive bulbs, appliance bulbs as well as chandeliers. One of the best features is an omnidirectional 360-degree lighting coverage and a no-shadow beam pattern.
As compared to incandescents, this LED bulb provides sharper, higher-intensity illumination, better visibility and uniform lighting.
Some of the best features include:
- Up to 90% Energy Reduction
- Long Lifespan: White LEDs Last up to 50,000 Hours
- Bipolar for Quick Installation.
- Solid State — Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Compact Bulb Fits in Enclosed Fixtures & Tight Spaces
- Polycarbonate Lens, Nickel Plated Brass Base
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C
- Minimal Heat Generation
- Omnidirectional, No-Shadow Beam
- No Toxic Metals — RoHS Compliant
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
The T5 tube bulbs also have a wide operating temperature range of – 30°C to +50°C. Other voltages, colors and white color temperatures are available for qualified volume orders.
The solid-state design renders this intermediate LED bulb resistant to shock, vibration and environmental extremes. Unlike incandescents, it generates minimal heat, and produces virtually no UV or IR radiation. It is also RoHS compliant – no toxic metals.
For more information on LED’s or help with installations, contact Vanguard Resources.