Employee health is key to running a successful business. Sick, listless and uncomfortable employees aren’t productive.
Help employees improve their posture:
- Ergonomic chairs that provide full back and neck support. Gaming chairs might look silly, but they are amazingly comfortable.
- Standing desks can help improve posture and heart health.
- Computer stands that raise the screen to eye level make it so that employees don’t have to hunch over their desks.
- Give employees opportunities to take several short walks during work.
- Have a walking meeting, or walk to lunch.
- Introduce an exercise program, like a weekly yoga class.
- Provide fruit, like apples, in the break room.
- Cater healthy, appetizing meals. Employees who don’t have time to make lunch at home might go for unhealthy options.
- Give employees adequate lunch breaks, and discourage people from eating at their desks.
- Open a window or install air purifiers, it will clear fumes and allergens from the workplace
- Get some indoor plants. They purify the air, reduce stress and improve the atmosphere.
- Clean the office regularly to remove allergens, germs and trash.